- USA direct to door including insured shipping $4370
- USA excluding packaging and carriage (you arrange collection and packaging or for a separate fee I deliver to your shipper in England) $2494
- I ship worldwide. For a quote please tell me where in the world you are and reference the item code(s) found at the top of each listing.
Within this collection of 60 panels 40 are framed and 20 are frameless. There are 19 subsets coded A – T. Please click on the below links for photos and measurements of each sub set:
A. Total: 2.
B. Total: 2
C. Total: 2
D. Total: 4
E. Total: 4
F. Total: 4
G. Total: 2
H. Total: 2
I. Total: 5
J. Total: 6
K. Total: 3
L. Total: 2
M. Total: 2
N. Total: 2
O. Total: 2
P. Total: 4
Q. Total: 2
R. Total: 2
S. Total: 6
T. Total: 2
There is not one piece of cracked glass. From my wider collection I have selected only those in the best condition for this job lot. There are both floral and geometric designs which vary in complexity. This enables a trade buyer to sell to customers on varying budgets thus spreading the investment.
Included in this sale is permission to use the high quality photographs as shown in the above subsets. These can be downloaded from this website or I can provide on a USB drive.
Shipping information (terms and conditions).
1. The shipping price includes delivery to your door in the country stated. If you live in a remote location known for its difficulty to access then please send me your zipcode prior to making the purchase so that I can check the cost will be the same. (USA price excludes the Virgin Islands.)
2. The glass will be sent in 9 – 12 separate packages. They will not be sent at the same time but will all have been despatched within two weeks of your purchase.
3. The glass should arrive within 10 working days of despatch.
4. Prior to despatch I will provide you with a list of all items including photographs of each subset which you can use as a checklist.
5. If during the packaging process I find I have made a mistake describing the condition of goods I will offer one of the following solutions: a refund for item concerned, exchange for an item of the same value, credit for a future order.
6. Tracking details and photographs of each package will be provided when despatched.
7. An exact delivery date and timeslot cannot be arranged for this price.
8. If delivery is attempted but the buyer is not in the packages will go to a local depot for collection. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the packages are collected promptly following instructions left by local courier company. If courier company returns the packages to me there will be no refund.
9. If sending to the USA I will use the relevant harmonization code which in theory exempts antiques from import duty as the goods are declared over 100 years old. However I do not accept any responsibility should import duty still be issued. If you are from a country outside of the USA or European Union please advise me of any exemption code you would like me to apply to your commercial invoice.
10. Insurance is provided for damage in transit or loss in transit. When the consignment is delivered the buyer must inspect the condition of the packaging prior to signing the shipper’s delivery confirmation. If there is even the slightest suspicion of damage the buyer should sign “DAMAGED”. This helps as evidence in the event that a claim is made.
11. Any claim must be made within 14 days of packages having been delivered as dated on the tracking.