I can usually have your order delivered within seven days but if you can wait a while then my “grand tour” offer may be a better option. This is likely to be relevant to you if my website price is quoting more than £65 for shipping (or no price because the item is so large) or you want multiple items.
Terms and conditions:
1. There is no limit to the number of goods which can be delivered for £65.
2. Goods must be purchased through my website by 19th October – this is so I have enough time to schedule.
3. The delivery fee of £65 is to be paid to the driver in cash upon delivery unless otherwise arranged – if the goods you are buying show a shipping price then at the checkout select “local pickup” so it doesn’t charge you shipping. In the notes write “I want your grand tour delivery”.
4. By 20th October I will contact you to give an update as to the schedule. The date and timeslot I allocate is non-negotiable but will be within the hours of 08.00 – 19.00 sometime 23rd Oct – 5th Nov.
5. The customer does not have to be in to receive the goods but must advise me of a safe place to deposit.
6. I will take responsibility for ensuring goods are delivered as advertised but no packaging material will be included unless negotiated beforehand.
7. I may decide not to personally deliver and instead send a courier – if so there will be no additional shipping charge but I will need to receive the delivery fee in advance and will send you a payment request for the £65.